By Volkmar Sigusch,Nikolaus Becker,Wolfgang Berner,Peer Briken,Sabine Cassel-Bähr
- Ausführliche Darstellung aller in der Praxis vorkommender Probleme
- Die ganze Palette der erfolgreichen Behandlungsverfahren von der einmaligen
Sexualberatung über die niederfrequente Sexualtherapie bis hin zur
hochfrequenten Psychoanalyse im Liegen, von medizinischen Behandlungen bis
hin zu deren Kombination mit Sozial- oder Psychotherapie
- Hochkarätiges Autorenteam unter hervorragender Herausgeberschaft
By Edward C. Klatt,Vinay Kumar
- Develop an intensive, clinically suitable realizing of pathology through scientific vignette-style questions emphasizing challenge fixing over rote memorization. Single-best-answer and extended-matching codecs mirror degrees of trouble that arrange you for examinations.
- Efficiently overview a large spectrum of topics with web page references and a parallel association to either Robbins and Cotran Pathologic foundation of Disease and Robbins simple Pathology, making additional info effortless to locate.
- Reinforce your figuring out of key content with solutions and distinctive causes for each query on the finish of every chapter.
- Enhance your knowing of pathophysiology and combine pathology with different scientific disciplines through analyzing correlative laboratory, radiologic, and actual diagnostic information.
- Visualize key pathologic recommendations and conditions and test your diagnostic talents with over 1,100 full-color images.
- Features new questions that replicate today’s scorching issues in pathology, maintaining you modern.
- Includes many new illustrations to augment visible counsel.
- Uses a brand new bankruptcy association to comply to the recent desk of Contents in Robbins and Cotran Pathologic foundation of sickness, eighth variation, for less complicated move referencing.
By Joe Alper,Darla Thompson,Alina Baciu,Roundtable on Population Health Improvement,Board on Population Health and Public Health Practice,Institute of Medicine
Research in line with many years of expertise within the constructing international has pointed out academic prestige, specially the prestige of the mum, as an immense predictor of health and wellbeing results and that the literature shows that the gradient in wellbeing and fitness results via academic attainment has steepened during the last 4 a long time around the usa. because the Nineties, whereas the common existence expectancy within the usa has been gradually expanding, lifestyles expectancy has really lowered for individuals with no highschool schooling, in particular white women.
To comprehend the complicated courting among schooling and future health and the way this knowing might tell our nation's investments and rules, the Institute of medication Roundtable on inhabitants health and wellbeing development held a public workshop in Washington, DC, on June five, 2014. This workshop, which featured displays and vast dialogue sessions, additionally explored how the health and wellbeing and schooling sectors can interact extra successfully to accomplish advancements in either overall healthiness prestige and academic success. This document summarizes the displays and dialogue of the workshop.
By Melissa A. Scholes,Vijay R Ramakrishnan
Stay modern at the large area of expertise of otolaryngology with, ENT Secrets, the revised quantity within the well known Secrets Series®. This clinical reference ebook experiences the overall box of otolaryngology, with every one bankruptcy protecting uncomplicated and in-depth matters, very important themes for a wide-range of practitioners, and sensible administration matters. The elementary secrets and techniques sort makes this source a beneficial addition on your library!
- Apply the newest wisdom and methods with content material completely up to date through leaders within the field.
- Quickly evaluate key suggestions through a question-and-answer structure, bulleted lists, mnemonics, "Exam Pearls," "Key issues" summaries, and sensible assistance from the authors.
- Enhance your reference power with a whole diversity of well-organized crucial themes in ear, nostril and throat problems.
- Improve content material wisdom with a different bankruptcy containing "Top a hundred Secrets," supplying an summary of crucial fabric for last-minute research or self-assessment.
By Sri G. Thrumurthy,Tania Samantha De Silva,Zia Moinuddin,Stuart Enoch
The excessive point of element integrated in the questions and their factors permits potent self-assessment of information and speedy identity of key parts requiring additional realization. various ways to unmarried top resolution a number of selection questions are used, giving powerful examination perform and suggestions via revision and examination method. This comprises medical case questions, 'positively-worded' questions, requiring number of the main applicable of rather right answers;
'two-step' or 'double-jump' questions, requiring a number of cognitive steps to reach on the right resolution; in addition to 'factual remember' questions, prompting simple remember of facts.
By LLC LearningExpress
By Jane John-Nwankwo RN MSN
- Jane John-Nwankwo RN, MSN.
By Jeyasankar Jeyanathan,Daniel Owens
By Michael, PhD, PA-C Huckabee
This groundbreaking textual content makes a speciality of the sensible wisdom and abilities that either healthcare professional assistants (PAs) and nurse practitioners (NPs) have to be potent well-being care leaders in a multidisciplinary surroundings. Written through a well-known specialist in healthcare professional assistant management, this enticing textual content is helping PA and NP professionals--increasingly referred to as upon to guide in quite a few medical and administrative environments-- to navigate the original demanding situations they encounter.
With an emphasis on concrete software of management rules, this article highlights interprofessional conversation and the talents linked to turning into a good chief in numerous healthiness care settings. Thought-provoking case experiences offer real-world software of ideas through the textual content. valuable workouts through the chapters and appendices convey extra readability to the theoretical themes tested within the book.
- Focuses on management for NPs and PAs in team-based overall healthiness care—the in simple terms textual content to do so
- Emphasizes interprofessional, multidisciplinary interactions, frequently on the point of direct sufferer care
- Addresses very important matters together with strength and impression, management features and behaviors, followership, swap concepts, burnout, moral concerns, and more
- Provides chapter-opening studying inquiries to advisor the learner in gaining knowledge of potent ideas of leadership
- Includes bankruptcy summaries and management routines to supply context to the innovations discussed
- Applies real-world eventualities to key management thoughts via thought-provoking case experiences, introducing you to:
- Pam, an NP whose sufferer doesn't think her while she tells him he wishes fast move for emergency care.
- Jackson, a PA who needs to confront a peer over a potential impairment issue.
- José, an NP who reveals his colleagues involved over unequal salaries throughout his team’s metropolitan staff practice.
- Anya, an NP who's major a pro colleague transferred to her team’s forte practice.
- Ben, a PA who unearths discord between his health and wellbeing care crew over the calls for accompanying the swift velocity of the practice’s growth.
By Kay Goerke
- excellent für Hebammen, Ärzte, Studenten und Schwangere
- optimales Verständnis durch enge Text-Bild-Verknüpfungen
- mehr als 2500 Darstellungen
- von der Ovulation bis zur Implantation
- Mutterpass und Mutterschutzgesetz
- Blutgruppen und wichtige Labortests
- Ultraschall und Wehenschreiber
- pränatale Diagnostik (z.B. Amniozentese)
- über 1100 Einzeldarstellungen zu den Veränderungen von Mutter und Kind
- Normale und pathologische Verläufe
- Berechnung des Geburtstermins
- Kursangebote und richtige Vorbereitung
- Erkennen und Abwenden von Gefahren
- Vorgänge im Kreißsaal
- Möglichkeiten der Geburtshilfe
Die Tage nach der Geburt
- das Neugeborene
- Stillen oder Ersatznahrung?