By E. A. de Souza Neto,D. Peric,D. R. J. Owen
- Offers a self-contained textual content that permits the reader to profit computational plasticity idea and its implementation from one volume.
- Includes many numerical examples that illustrate the appliance of the methodologies described.
- Provides introductory fabric on similar disciplines and approaches similar to tensor research, continuum mechanics and finite components for non-linear strong mechanics.
- Is followed by means of purpose-developed finite aspect software program that illustrates a number of the thoughts mentioned within the textual content, downloadable from the book’s spouse website.
This entire textual content will entice postgraduate and graduate scholars of civil, mechanical, aerospace and fabrics engineering in addition to utilized arithmetic and classes with computational mechanics elements. it is going to even be of curiosity to analyze engineers, scientists and software program builders operating within the box of computational strong mechanics.
Read or Download Computational Methods for Plasticity: Theory and Applications PDF
Similar mechanics books
By means of smooth analytic mechanics we suggest the classical mechanics of at the present time, that's, the mechanics that has confirmed rather priceless in realizing the universe as we adventure it from the sun approach, to particle accelerators, to rocket movement. The mathematical and numerical options which are a part of this mechanics that we current are those who we have now stumbled on to be rather effective in our paintings within the topic.
Das Buch behandelt die Kinematik des Punktes und des starren Körpers. Die Stoffauswahl ist an den zu lösenden Aufgaben für die Berechnung allgemeiner Bewegungen von Körpern unter der Wirkung von Kräften und Momenten ausgerichtet und wird anhand von Beispielen und vollständigen Lösungen vermittelt. In der Darstellung betont der Autor die gemeinsamen Grundlagen von Statik, Festigkeitslehre und Kinetik.
Asymptotic tools within the concept of Plates with combined Boundary stipulations comprehensively covers the theoretical history of asymptotic techniques and their use in fixing mechanical engineering-oriented difficulties of structural participants, basically plates (statics and dynamics) with combined boundary stipulations.
Advances in sturdy nation Physics
- Theoretical Mechanics for Sixth Forms: in Two Volumes: Volume 2
- Dynamic Behavior of Materials, Volume 1: Proceedings of the 2016 Annual Conference on Experimental and Applied Mechanics (Conference Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Mechanics Series)
- FORWARD to Professorship in STEM: Inclusive Faculty Development Strategies That Work
- Transition, Turbulence and Combustion Modelling: Lecture Notes from the 2nd ERCOFTAC Summerschool held in Stockholm, 10–16 June, 1998 (ERCOFTAC Series)
Additional info for Computational Methods for Plasticity: Theory and Applications
Computational Methods for Plasticity: Theory and Applications by E. A. de Souza Neto,D. Peric,D. R. J. Owen