By Shi-Jie Chen,Donald H. Burke-Aguero
- Continues the legacy of this top-rated serial with caliber chapters authored through leaders within the box
- Covers computational equipment and functions in RNA constitution and dynamics
- Contains chapters with rising subject matters akin to RNA constitution prediction, riboswitch dynamics and thermodynamics, and results of ions and ligands.
Read or Download Computational Methods for Understanding Riboswitches (Methods in Enzymology) PDF
Similar genetics books
Biology of Plant Metabolomics is an exhilarating new quantity in Wiley-Blackwell's hugely profitable Annual Plant reports sequence. targeting the biology and organic relevance of plant metabolomics, each one bankruptcy, written through internationally-acknowledged specialists within the box from not less than assorted examine teams, combines a evaluation of the prevailing organic effects with a longer evaluate of attainable destiny advancements and the effect that those could have at the kind of study wanted for the longer term.
As meals learn is moving its concentration from epidemiology and body structure to results of foodstuff on the molecular point, a uniquely adapted vitamin that corresponds to the calls for of our genetic signature is rising as an critical want. utilizing high-throughput genomic instruments, nutrigenomics unravels the effect of micro- and macronutrients as powerful nutritional signs regulating metabolic pathways and unmasks how weak genotypes are predisposed to diet-related illnesses.
This lawsuits quantity describes the present nation of study facing organic form research. The quantitative research of the form of organic organisms represents a problem that has now noticeable breakthroughs with new methodologies equivalent to elliptical Fourier research, quantitative trait loci research (QTLs), skinny plate splines, and so forth.
This new quantity of tools in Enzymology maintains the legacy of this most advantageous serial with caliber chapters authored by way of leaders within the box. This quantity covers computational prediction RNA constitution and dynamics, together with such themes as computational modeling of RNA secondary and tertiary constructions, riboswitch dynamics, and ion-RNA, ligand-RNA and DNA-RNA interactions.
- Chronic Kidney Disease in Disadvantaged Populations
- Nitric Oxide, Cell Signaling, and Gene Expression (Oxidative Stress and Disease)
- Obesity (Vitamins and Hormones)
- The Brassica rapa Genome (Compendium of Plant Genomes)
- Kiwifruit: The Genus ACTINIDIA
- Exploration, Identification and Utilization of Barley Germplasm
Extra resources for Computational Methods for Understanding Riboswitches (Methods in Enzymology)
Computational Methods for Understanding Riboswitches (Methods in Enzymology) by Shi-Jie Chen,Donald H. Burke-Aguero