By Shuangbao Paul Wang,Robert S. Ledley
This booklet presents the basics of machine structure for safeguard. It covers a variety of desktop undefined, approach software program and information ideas from a safety standpoint. it's crucial for computing device technological know-how and safeguard execs to appreciate either and software program safety suggestions to outlive within the workplace.
- Examination of reminiscence, CPU structure and method implementation
- Discussion of laptop buses and a dual-port bus interface
- Examples disguise a board spectrum of and software program systems
- Design and implementation of a patent-pending safe laptop system
- Includes the newest patent-pending applied sciences in structure security
- Placement of pcs in a safety fulfilled community environment
- Co-authored by means of the inventor of the fashionable Computed Tomography (CT) scanner
- Provides site for lecture notes, protection instruments and most modern updates
Read or Download Computer Architecture and Security: Fundamentals of Designing Secure Computer Systems PDF
Similar systems architecture books
Describing and designing complicated digital structures has develop into an overpowering activit)' for which VHDL is displaying more and more precious and promising help. even if created as an outline language. VHDL is being more and more used as a simulatable and synthcsizablcdcsign language. For the 1st time, this is abook which describesa variety of exact and robust methods VHDL can be utilized to resolve general layout difficulties in structures ones which has to be designed accurately in vcry brief periodsoflime.
This publication introduces the concept that of autonomic computing pushed cooperative networked process layout from an architectural point of view. As such it leverages and capitalises at the proper developments in either the nation-states of autonomic computing and networking by means of welding them heavily jointly. particularly, a multi-faceted Autonomic Cooperative approach Architectural version is outlined which contains the idea of Autonomic Cooperative Behaviour being orchestrated via the Autonomic Cooperative Networking Protocol of a cross-layer nature.
A developer's wisdom of a computing system's standards is inevitably imperfect simply because companies swap. Many standards lie sooner or later and are unknowable on the time the method is designed and outfitted. to prevent burdensome upkeep charges builders needs to for that reason depend upon a system's skill to alter gracefully-its flexibility.
This ebook offers a single-source reference at the use of carbon nanotubes (CNTs) as interconnect fabric for horizontal, on-chip and 3D interconnects. The authors reveal the makes use of of bundles of CNTs, as leading edge accomplishing fabric to manufacture interconnect through-silicon vias (TSVs), so as to increase the functionality, reliability and integration of 3D built-in circuits (ICs).
- Quantum Error Correction and Fault Tolerant Quantum Computing
- Analog Interfacing to Embedded Microprocessor Systems: Real World Design (Embedded Technology Series)
- Digital Logic Design and Computer Organization with Computer Architecture for Security (Electronics)
- Model-Implementation Fidelity in Cyber Physical System Design
Extra info for Computer Architecture and Security: Fundamentals of Designing Secure Computer Systems
Computer Architecture and Security: Fundamentals of Designing Secure Computer Systems by Shuangbao Paul Wang,Robert S. Ledley