By Mark (Mohammad) Tehranipoor,Ujjwal Guin,Domenic Forte
This well timed and exhaustive examine deals a much-needed exam of the scope and results of the digital counterfeit exchange. The authors describe numerous shortcomings and vulnerabilities within the digital part offer chain, which may end up in counterfeit built-in circuits (ICs). not just does this e-book supply an evaluation of the present counterfeiting difficulties dealing with either the private and non-private sectors, it additionally deals useful, real-world strategies for combatting this monstrous threat.
· Helps newcomers and practitioners within the box by way of delivering a complete history at the counterfeiting problem;
· provides leading edge taxonomies for counterfeit varieties, try out tools, and counterfeit defects, which permits for an in depth research of counterfeiting and its mitigation;
· offers step by step suggestions for detecting kinds of counterfeit ICs;
· bargains pragmatic and practice-oriented, life like ideas to counterfeit IC detection and avoidance, for and government.
Read Online or Download Counterfeit Integrated Circuits: Detection and Avoidance PDF
Best systems architecture books
Describing and designing complicated digital platforms has turn into an overpowering activit)' for which VHDL is displaying more and more important and promising aid. even though created as an outline language. VHDL is being more and more used as a simulatable and synthcsizablcdcsign language. For the 1st time, here's abook which describesa variety of certain and robust methods VHDL can be utilized to unravel general layout difficulties in structures ones which needs to be designed appropriately in vcry brief periodsoflime.
This booklet introduces the concept that of autonomic computing pushed cooperative networked method layout from an architectural viewpoint. As such it leverages and capitalises at the appropriate developments in either the geographical regions of autonomic computing and networking by way of welding them heavily jointly. specifically, a multi-faceted Autonomic Cooperative procedure Architectural version is outlined which contains the proposal of Autonomic Cooperative Behaviour being orchestrated through the Autonomic Cooperative Networking Protocol of a cross-layer nature.
A developer's wisdom of a computing system's specifications is unavoidably imperfect simply because companies switch. Many standards lie sooner or later and are unknowable on the time the method is designed and equipped. to prevent burdensome upkeep charges builders needs to for this reason depend on a system's skill to alter gracefully-its flexibility.
This ebook presents a single-source reference at the use of carbon nanotubes (CNTs) as interconnect fabric for horizontal, on-chip and 3D interconnects. The authors display the makes use of of bundles of CNTs, as leading edge accomplishing fabric to manufacture interconnect through-silicon vias (TSVs), that allows you to increase the functionality, reliability and integration of 3D built-in circuits (ICs).
- Network and System Security
- Applied Architecture Patterns on the Microsoft Platform Second Edition
- Partial Reconfiguration on FPGAs: Architectures, Tools and Applications: 153 (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering)
- Advances in GPU Research and Practice (Emerging Trends in Computer Science and Applied Computing)
- SOA Modeling Patterns for Service Oriented Discovery and Analysis
- Emerging Trends in ICT Security (Emerging Trends in Computer Science and Applied Computing)
Extra resources for Counterfeit Integrated Circuits: Detection and Avoidance
Counterfeit Integrated Circuits: Detection and Avoidance by Mark (Mohammad) Tehranipoor,Ujjwal Guin,Domenic Forte