By Mitesh Soni
Achieve the continual Integration and non-stop supply of your internet purposes with ease
About This Book
- Overcome the demanding situations of imposing DevOps for internet purposes, get yourself up to speed with assorted third-party modules, and how one can combine them with bespoke code to successfully entire tasks
- Understand tips to install net purposes for numerous Cloud structures similar to Amazon EC2, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Microsoft Azure, Azure net Apps, and Docker Container
- Understand the way to computer screen purposes deployed in Amazon EC2, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Microsoft Azure, Azure internet Apps utilizing Nagios, New Relic, Microsoft Azure, and AWS default tracking features
Who This booklet Is For
If you're a procedure admin or program and net software developer with a easy wisdom of programming and wish to get hands-on with instruments equivalent to Jenkins 2 and Chef, and Cloud structures equivalent to AWS and Microsoft Azure, Docker, New Relic, Nagios, and their modules to host, set up, visual display unit, and deal with their net functions, then this ebook is for you.
What you are going to Learn
- Grasp non-stop Integration for a JEE application—create and configure a construct task for a Java software with Maven and with Jenkins 2.0
- Create integrated supply pipelines of Jenkins 2 and construct a pipeline configuration for end-to-end automation to regulate the lifecycle of constant Integration
- Get to grasp all approximately configuration administration utilizing Chef to create a runtime environment
- Perform example provisioning in AWS and Microsoft Azure and deal with digital machines on assorted cloud platforms—install Knife plugins for Amazon EC2 and Microsoft Azure
- Deploy an program in Amazon EC2, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Microsoft Azure internet Apps, and a Docker container
- Monitor infrastructure, software servers, net servers, and functions with using open resource tracking ideas and New Relic
- Orchestrate a number of construct jobs to accomplish software deployment automation—create parameterized construct jobs for end-to-end automation
The DevOps tradition is turning out to be at a big fee, as many companies are adopting it. besides the fact that, enforcing it for internet functions is among the greatest demanding situations skilled by means of many builders and admins, which this publication might help you triumph over utilizing numerous instruments, corresponding to Chef, Docker, and Jenkins.
On the root of the performance of those instruments, the e-book is split into 3 elements. the 1st half exhibits you ways to take advantage of Jenkins 2.0 for non-stop Integration of a pattern JEE software. the second one half explains the Chef configuration administration device, and offers an outline of Docker bins, source provisioning in cloud environments utilizing Chef, and Configuration administration in a cloud atmosphere. The 3rd half explores non-stop supply and non-stop Deployment in AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Docker, all utilizing Jenkins 2.0.
This publication combines the talents of either internet program deployment and approach configuration as each one bankruptcy includes a number of functional hands-on tasks. you may be uncovered to real-world undertaking eventualities which are steadily offered from effortless to advanced strategies. we'll train you options reminiscent of web hosting internet purposes, configuring a runtime surroundings, tracking and internet hosting on a variety of cloud systems, and handling them. This ebook will enable you to basically host and deal with internet functions in addition to non-stop Integration, Cloud Computing, Configuration administration, non-stop tracking, non-stop supply, and Deployment.
Style and approach
This is a studying consultant if you happen to have a simple wisdom of software deployment, configuration administration instruments, and Cloud computing, and are wanting to leverage it to enforce DevOps for internet functions utilizing end-to-end automation and orchestration.
Read or Download DevOps for Web Development PDF
Best systems architecture books
Describing and designing complicated digital platforms has turn into an overpowering activit)' for which VHDL is displaying more and more worthwhile and promising aid. even though created as an outline language. VHDL is being more and more used as a simulatable and synthcsizablcdcsign language. For the 1st time, here's abook which describesa variety of exact and robust methods VHDL can be utilized to resolve standard layout difficulties in platforms ones which needs to be designed adequately in vcry brief periodsoflime.
This e-book introduces the idea that of autonomic computing pushed cooperative networked approach layout from an architectural viewpoint. As such it leverages and capitalises at the suitable developments in either the geographical regions of autonomic computing and networking by way of welding them heavily jointly. specifically, a multi-faceted Autonomic Cooperative approach Architectural version is outlined which contains the inspiration of Autonomic Cooperative Behaviour being orchestrated through the Autonomic Cooperative Networking Protocol of a cross-layer nature.
A developer's wisdom of a computing system's requisites is inevitably imperfect simply because firms swap. Many standards lie sooner or later and are unknowable on the time the method is designed and outfitted. to prevent burdensome upkeep expenses builders needs to hence depend on a system's skill to alter gracefully-its flexibility.
This booklet presents a single-source reference at the use of carbon nanotubes (CNTs) as interconnect fabric for horizontal, on-chip and 3D interconnects. The authors exhibit the makes use of of bundles of CNTs, as leading edge accomplishing fabric to manufacture interconnect through-silicon vias (TSVs), so that it will increase the functionality, reliability and integration of 3D built-in circuits (ICs).
- Cloud Foundry for Developers
- Green IT Engineering: Concepts, Models, Complex Systems Architectures (Studies in Systems, Decision and Control)
- Trusted Computing for Embedded Systems
- Hardware Software Co-Design of a Multimedia SOC Platform
- Open Text Metastorm ProVision® 6.2 Strategy Implementation
Additional info for DevOps for Web Development
DevOps for Web Development by Mitesh Soni