By Jason D. Bakos
Embedded platforms: ARM Programming and Optimization combines an exploration of the ARM structure with an exam of the amenities provided through the Linux working approach to provide an explanation for how a variety of gains of application layout can effect processor functionality. It demonstrates tools during which a programmer can optimize application code in a fashion that doesn't effect its habit yet improves its functionality. numerous purposes, together with snapshot alterations, fractal new release, photo convolution, and desktop imaginative and prescient initiatives, are used to explain and show those equipment. From this, the reader will achieve perception into computing device structure and alertness layout, in addition to achieve functional wisdom within the region of embedded software program layout for contemporary embedded systems.
- Covers 3 ARM guide set architectures, the ARMv6 and ARMv7-A, in addition to 3 ARM cores, the ARM11 at the Raspberry Pi, Cortex-A9 at the Xilinx Zynq 7020, and Cortex-A15 at the NVIDIA Tegra K1
- Describes tips to totally leverage the amenities provided through the Linux working process, together with the Linux GCC compiler toolchain and debug instruments, functionality tracking help, OpenMP multicore runtime setting, video body buffer, and video seize capabilities
- Designed to accompany and paintings with lots of the low-priced Linux/ARM embedded improvement forums at present available
Read Online or Download Embedded Systems: ARM Programming and Optimization PDF
Similar systems architecture books
Describing and designing advanced digital platforms has develop into an overpowering activit)' for which VHDL is displaying more and more valuable and promising help. even if created as an outline language. VHDL is being more and more used as a simulatable and synthcsizablcdcsign language. For the 1st time, this is abook which describesa variety of precise and strong methods VHDL can be utilized to resolve usual layout difficulties in structures ones which needs to be designed adequately in vcry brief periodsoflime.
This ebook introduces the idea that of autonomic computing pushed cooperative networked approach layout from an architectural point of view. As such it leverages and capitalises at the correct developments in either the geographical regions of autonomic computing and networking through welding them heavily jointly. specifically, a multi-faceted Autonomic Cooperative approach Architectural version is outlined which contains the inspiration of Autonomic Cooperative Behaviour being orchestrated through the Autonomic Cooperative Networking Protocol of a cross-layer nature.
A developer's wisdom of a computing system's specifications is inevitably imperfect simply because corporations switch. Many requisites lie sooner or later and are unknowable on the time the procedure is designed and outfitted. to prevent burdensome upkeep expenses builders needs to consequently depend upon a system's skill to alter gracefully-its flexibility.
This ebook offers a single-source reference at the use of carbon nanotubes (CNTs) as interconnect fabric for horizontal, on-chip and 3D interconnects. The authors display the makes use of of bundles of CNTs, as cutting edge engaging in fabric to manufacture interconnect through-silicon vias (TSVs), so as to enhance the functionality, reliability and integration of 3D built-in circuits (ICs).
- Cloud Computing and SOA Convergence in Your Enterprise: A Step-by-Step Guide (Addison-Wesley Information Technology Series)
- Digital Electronics and Design with VHDL
- Design Technology for Heterogeneous Embedded Systems
- Hardware Security and Trust: Design and Deployment of Integrated Circuits in a Threatened Environment
- VMware vSphere 6.X Datacenter Design Cookbook - Second Edition
Extra info for Embedded Systems: ARM Programming and Optimization
Embedded Systems: ARM Programming and Optimization by Jason D. Bakos