By Michael McCool,James Reinders,Arch Robison
Structured Parallel Programming bargains the best approach for builders to benefit styles for high-performance parallel programming. Written by means of parallel computing specialists and insiders Michael McCool, Arch Robison, and James Reinders, this e-book explains how one can layout and enforce maintainable and effective parallel algorithms utilizing a composable, based, scalable, and machine-independent method of parallel computing. It offers either thought and perform, and gives designated concrete examples utilizing a number of programming models.
The examples during this e-book are offered utilizing of the most well-liked and leading edge programming versions for parallel programming: Threading construction Blocks, and Cilk Plus. those architecture-independent types allow effortless integration into present functions, defend investments in present code, and velocity the improvement of parallel functions. Examples from real looking contexts illustrate styles and topics in parallel set of rules layout which are extensively appropriate despite implementation technology.
Software builders, laptop programmers, and software program architects will locate this ebook super helpful.
- The patterns-based strategy deals constitution and perception that builders can follow to various parallel programming models
- Develops a composable, dependent, scalable, and machine-independent method of parallel computing
- Includes special examples in either Cilk Plus and the newest Threading construction Blocks, which aid a wide selection of computers
Read Online or Download Structured Parallel Programming: Patterns for Efficient Computation PDF
Similar systems architecture books
Describing and designing complicated digital platforms has turn into an overpowering activit)' for which VHDL is exhibiting more and more precious and promising aid. even though created as an outline language. VHDL is being more and more used as a simulatable and synthcsizablcdcsign language. For the 1st time, here's abook which describesa variety of targeted and strong methods VHDL can be utilized to resolve average layout difficulties in structures ones which needs to be designed thoroughly in vcry brief periodsoflime.
This ebook introduces the concept that of autonomic computing pushed cooperative networked method layout from an architectural standpoint. As such it leverages and capitalises at the proper developments in either the geographical regions of autonomic computing and networking by way of welding them heavily jointly. particularly, a multi-faceted Autonomic Cooperative procedure Architectural version is outlined which includes the concept of Autonomic Cooperative Behaviour being orchestrated by way of the Autonomic Cooperative Networking Protocol of a cross-layer nature.
A developer's wisdom of a computing system's specifications is unavoidably imperfect simply because businesses switch. Many necessities lie sooner or later and are unknowable on the time the process is designed and outfitted. to prevent burdensome upkeep expenditures builders needs to for this reason depend on a system's skill to alter gracefully-its flexibility.
This e-book offers a single-source reference at the use of carbon nanotubes (CNTs) as interconnect fabric for horizontal, on-chip and 3D interconnects. The authors show the makes use of of bundles of CNTs, as leading edge engaging in fabric to manufacture interconnect through-silicon vias (TSVs), as a way to enhance the functionality, reliability and integration of 3D built-in circuits (ICs).
- MICROPROCESSOR 8085 AND ITS INTERFACING
- Nanoelektronik als künftige Schlüsseltechnologie der Informations- und Kommunikationstechnik in Deutschland (acatech BEZIEHT POSITION) (German Edition)
- Sports Engineering and Computer Science: Proceedings of the International Conference on Sport Science and Computer Science (SSCS 2014), Singapore, 16-17 ... in Sports Engineering and Technology)
- Mastering Docker - Second Edition
- Design for High Performance, Low Power, and Reliable 3D Integrated Circuits
- Alpha Architecture Reference Manual (HP Technologies)
Extra info for Structured Parallel Programming: Patterns for Efficient Computation
Structured Parallel Programming: Patterns for Efficient Computation by Michael McCool,James Reinders,Arch Robison